Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is responsible for marketing and distribution business of building/construction hardware such as interior doors, security doors, stainless/aluminium railings, suspended ceilings, MDF/Wooden and aluminum partitions and polycarbonate skylights, entrance, walkway, swimming pool, carport, pedestrian bridge and bus shelter covers and roof.
They are in need of a suitably qualified candidate in Lagos to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Coordinate daily basic accounting activities and journal entries in the ledger
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Duties will include administrative functions
- Secetarial functions which will include, invoicing, transaction processing, drafting of leters etc.
- Maintaining/ reviewing cost prices on the system
- Monitoring stock movements, reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Responsible for communication with the store managers to analyze differences in cash and stock; monitor goods-in-transit
- Assisting in the improvement of internal controls related to inventory and cash
- Reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Participating in various accounting projects and assisting in ad-hoc tasks and taking stock of products.
- Attend to walk in customers as regard sales.
- B.Sc or HND in related field.
- Knowledge of Basic Accounting Softwares
- Minimum of one (1) year experience
- High attention to detail; Strong analytical skills;
- Team player with the ability to work and communicate across functions;
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in Excel.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online